The Lockwood 002 Single Cylinder Deadlatch is a high-security deadlatch that offers exceptional performance and reliability for various applications. It is made with a cut-resistant stainless steel bolt, 11 concealed anchorage points, and a door frame strengthener. It is also tested in accordance with AS4145.2 - 1993.
The 002 Single Cylinder Deadlatch has a bolt hold-back function that can be activated by either an external key or an internal knob. This allows you to use your door in passage mode, which is ideal for homes with young children or pets. The deadlatch can also be keyed alike to other Lockwood door locks.
The 002 Single Cylinder Deadlatch is available in a trade pack only. This means that it is only available to professional installers.
- High security with cut-resistant stainless steel bolt
- 11 concealed anchorage points
- Door frame strengthener
- Tested in accordance with AS4145.2 - 1993
- Bolt hold-back function activated by external key or internal knob
- Can be keyed alike to other Lockwood door locks
- Provides peace of mind with its high security features
- Easy to use with its bolt hold-back function
- Can be keyed alike to other Lockwood door locks for convenience
- Ideal for homes with young children or pets
- The Lockwood 002 Single Cylinder Deadlatch is ideal for use on inward-opening timber framed doors.
- It can be used in a variety of applications, including homes, businesses, and schools.