The premium security features provided by the 355 Deadlock make it an ideal lockset for both domestic and commercial applications.
Suitable for hinged and some sliding doors. Opened by key from outside and by turn knob from inside when free. Internal key locks or unlocks turn knob.
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for hinged and some sliding doors
- Suits 30 - 45mm doors
- 60mm backset
- Bolt - stainless steel
- Lockable turn knob with inbuilt clutching device to resist wrench attack
- Strong interlocking case and mounting plate to resist jemmy and hammer attack
- Tested in accordance with AS4145.2-1993
- Concealed fixing
- Positive deadlocking action
- The mechanism and the design are protected by Australian and International Patents and Design Registrations
- Available in either trade or display packaging
- Opened by key from outside and by turn knob from inside when free. Internal key locks or unlocks turn knob.
- Thick wall zinc case
- 25 year manufacturer's warranty