Suitable for heavy duty use in industrial and commercial buildings, institutions, clubs, schools, hospitals, hotels, and similar buildings.
3570 Series Cylinder Mortice Locks are made from quality materials to meet high durability and strength requirements.
These locks have various latching functions which can be operated by key or handle outside and by turnknob, key or handle inside.
For ease of selection specify primary lock (3572SC). This lock can then be easily adapted to suit the function required.
These locks have various latching functions which can be operated by key or by handle inside.
Features of the 3572 Vestibule Mortice Locks
- Suits 32 - 50mm timber doors
- 60mm Backset (89mm & 127mm Available)
- 15mm latch projection - stainless steel
- Suits 3mm - 5mm door clearance
- Fire rated (4Hrs)
- S3 Security & D3 Durability Rating (AS4145.2-1993)
- Deadlatch operated by key/turn or levers
- 25 year manufacturer's warranty
Compatible with most Lockwood rose and plate furniture including Brass Door Furniture, Daintree, Aquileart, Artefact series II and Ovation Series.