Suitable for heavy duty use in industrial and commercial buildings, institutions, clubs, schools, hospitals, hotels, and similar buildings. 3570 Series Cylinder Mortice Locks are made from quality materials to meet high durability and strength requirements. Various deadlocking functions operated generally by key outside and by turnknob or key inside. Locked by key or turnknob when door is closed. For all sliding door deadlock functions specify primary lock (3573SC). This lock can then be easily adapted to suit function required. Features Bolt Deadlock. Furniture Compatible with all Lockwood cylinder escutcheons, turnknobs and plate furniture.
Features and Benefits
- Suits 32 - 50mm sliding timber doors
- 60mm Backset
- 19mm bolt projection - stainless steel
- Suits 3mm - 5mm door clearance
- S3 Security & D3 Durability Rating (AS4145.2-1993)
- Turnsnib operates in escape mode only.
- Australian Made
- 25 year manufacturer's warranty