The 507 Nightlatch is a fire rated lock that is ideal for commercial applications, such as utility and service cupboards. It is made of high quality stainless steel and has been tested to withstand up to 4 hours of fire.
The 507 Nightlatch is easy to operate with a lever turn to retract the latch or key from outside. It also features a durable lock mechanism that has been tested to 500,000 operations. The lock is also corrosion resistant and has been tested to 168 hours neutral salt spray.
The 507 Nightlatch comes with striker plates to suit standard open in and open out door installations. The lock handing can also be easily changed in seconds by releasing the handing catch and twisting the bolt.
The 507 Nightlatch is supplied less cylinder, so you can purchase a cylinder that is compatible with your needs. It is also backed by a 25 year mechanical warranty.
- Case: 304 Stainless Steel
- Backset: 60mm
- Striker Plates: 304 Grade Stainless Steel
- Latch: 304 Grade Stainless Steel
- Door Thickness: 5 Pin 201 Cylinder - 32mm to 40mm
- 6 Pin 201 Cylinder - 32mm to 45mm
- For thicker doors up to 72mm use SP201-338 Tail Bar and SP930-308ZP
- Keying: Supplied less cylinder.
- Corrosion Resistance: 168 hours neutral salt spray
- Cylinder (sold separately): Lockwood 201 Cylinder
- 5 pin tumbler mechanism
- Durability: 500,000 Cycles
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel