Lockwood FLUID Exit Device
The next generation in the Lockwood Panic Exit Device range, the FLUID Series provides for the fundamental means of escape whilst offering a completely unique locking mechanism and design aesthetic.With this type of unique innovation, ASSA ABLOY continues to evolve in standardising the market. The Lockwood FLUID Exit Device range combines ergonomics and performance with a completely new type of axis mechanism and high security bolt system.
The Lockwood FLUID Exit Mortice Lock series is engineered for the specific use with the Lockwood 3572 High Security Mortice Lock and 1800/2800 Series brass door furniture.
- Handing is field reversible
- Standard door thickness between 32mm and 50mm
- Door leaf size 900mm
- Brushed stainless steel bolt
- Less than 20N required for operation
- Tested to 1 million cycles
- Bar can be cut down to 350mm
- Reduced installtion time
- Dogging device available separately (SKU - LWFE0010SIL)
- Outside lever handle Lockwood 1800/2800 Plate Furniture Series. Please select lever from lever selection guide. (Sold Separately)
- Compatible with 570 Cylinder type and the ability to adapt to most master key systems. (Sold Separately)
Inside: egress is always achieved by use of the FLUID Exit Panic Bar which will retract the latch bolt of the mortice lock.
Outside: entry by operation oflever handle.
Oval Cylinder to lock and unlock by turn of key. (Cylinder not supplied and must be ordered separately).
Standards and Compliance
Successfully tested on fire door assemblies in accordance with Australian Standard AS1905.1-2005. Fire Resistant Doorsets.