The FLUID Series Exit Device is the next generation in the Lockwood Panic Exit Device range. It provides a fundamental means of escape while offering a completely unique locking mechanism and design aesthetic.
- Brushed stainless steel bolt
- High level of resistance (up to 500kg to each latching point)
- Tested to 1,000,000 cycles
- Auxiliary bolt activation from 1mm
- Effortless opening (less than 20N required)
- Available in both vertical and horizontal latching positions in 2/3 point configurations
- Bar can be cut down to 350mm
- New fixing bracket and template design reduces installation time by up to 50%
- Protects people by providing a safe means of escape
- High vandal resistance
- Simple and efficient installation
Standards and Compliance
- Successfully tested on fire door assemblies in accordance with Australian Standard AS1905.1-2005. Fire Resistant Doorsets.
- Conforms to the standards as set out in CE EN1125 -2008.
The FLUID Series Exit Device is backed by a 10-year warranty.