Henderson Husky Soft Stop
Husky Soft Stop is a new product from P C Henderson which caters for sliding wooden and metal doors weighing up to 100kg. The superior product comes with the added benefit of a built in dual soft closeandopening mechanism which gently decelerates the door and pulls it into its final position. The result is an extremely sophisticated and quiet system which boasts anti slamming properties and enhanced product longevity.
- For wooden and metal sliding doors weighing up to 20kg with built in soft close and opening mechanism
- Straight sliding door system with built in soft close and open mechanism
- System gently decelerates the door and pulls it into its final position
- Prevents slamming, adding to the overall longevity of the product
- Soft stop is pre-assembled and concealed within the track upon installation
- Track must be purchased in addition to this kit (please see optional extras)
The dual soft stop is pre-assembled and concealed within the track to provide ease of installation and a minimalistic finish. To ensure optimum performance the product is available in five kit variants to cater for a range of door weights.
Track can be soffit fixed or face fixed for flexibility of installation. For face fixed applications, brackets must be purchased separately (please see optional extras).For bi-parting doors, two kits should be purchased.
- Number of doors 1
- Minimum door width 600mm
- Maximum door width 1150mm
- Door Thickness 20-50mm
- Door weight range 10-20kg