The Henderson Husky sliding door hardware is a reliable and versatile system for creating wardrobe doors and room dividers with one or more doors at each side. It is designed for medium weight timber, timber framed or composite doors up to 50kg in weight.
The system features a galvanised steel and aluminium track with nylon rollers, which ensure a smooth and quiet operation. The track can be fixed directly to the underside of the lintel (single or multiple runs) or face fixed with brackets.
The kit includes:
- 1x 280mm steel track
- 2x hangers
- 1x clip stop
- 1x track stop
- 1x saw cut guide
- face fix brackets
- all screws and fitting instructions
- For a single door up to 2700mm high x 1050mm wide and between 20-50mm thick.
- Galvanised steel and aluminium track
- Nylon rollers for smooth, quiet operation
- Reliable and versatile
- Can be fixed directly to the underside of the lintel or face fixed with brackets
- Creates stylish and functional sliding doors
- Easy to install and maintain
- Durable and long-lasting