Introducing our Self-Adhesive Perimeter Seals, designed to enhance your door frame by effectively containing smoke, sound, draughts, dust, and light. These seals are easily installed in the door rebate without the need for door removal. Strategically positioned in the impact-free zone, they quickly adhere to the frame, providing superior fire, smoke, and acoustic performance.
Our seals feature a semi-rigid, flexible flame retardant PVC carrier combined with twin elastomeric sealing blades. Both sides of the carrier are equipped with an aggressive self-adhesive backing tape for secure placement. To ensure optimal adhesion, please ensure that the contact surfaces are clean and any paint is well-cured.
- Required door clearance 2-3mm
Door Set Standard Lengths
- Single: 1 x 1000mm, 2 x 2100mm
- Long Single: 1 x 1000mm, 2 x 2750mm
- Double: 3 x 2100mm
- Long Double: 1 x 2100mm, 2 x 2750mm
- (Dark brown and grey available to special order)
- Fire tested to AS1530 Part 4 in accordance with AS1905 Part 1
- Certifications GVYI.R26629, GVWZ.R26629, GVWZ7.R26629
- Medium temperature smoke leakage approvals to AS1530 Part 7 available on proprietary door assemblies
- Acoustically tested in accordance with AS1191, IS0140.3 and ISO10140-2
- Durability tests demonstrating over 100,000 open and close cycles