The IS7080si is an aesthetically designed, compact perimeter seal, proven to be an effective acoustic, cold smoke, light and weather seal. IS7080si can be installed in lieu of a door stop on both steel and timber door frames (where frames are non fire-rated). The fixing holes are pre-drilled and slotted to allow the seal to be adjusted and positioned accurately. A decorative cover strip is supplied to conceal fixings.
The IS7080si version (silicone gasket) has been successfully tested on proprietary fire door assemblies (mounted on a 25mm frame stop).
Door Set Standard Lengths
- Single: 1 x 1000mm, 2 x 2100mm
- Long Single: 1 x 1000mm, 2 x 2750mm
- Double: 3 x 2100mm
- Long Double: 1 x 2100mm, 2 x 2750mm
Also available in: 250mm increments from 1000mm to 5000mm
Please contact us at (08) - 9244 7644. We'll be happy to assist you.
- Silver anodised aluminium with grey silicone gasket and grey cover strip
- Black anodised aluminium with black silicone gasket and black cover strip
- When fixing IS7080si to rebated frames of single doors, specify a long back set door latch
Fire tested to AS1530 Part 4 in accordance with AS1905 Part 1
UL Certifications GVYI.R26629, GVWZ.R26629, GVWZ7.R26629
Medium temperature smoke leakage approvals to AS1530 Part 7 available on proprietary door assemblies
Conforms with BCA Specification C3.4 smoke sealing requirements
Acoustically tested in accordance with AS1191, IS0140.3 & ISO10140-2