The S8010si Concealed Auto Bottom Seal CA is a medium-duty, automatic door bottom seal that is mortised into the bottom edge of single-action doors. It operates automatically by a spring-loaded mechanism that lifts the seal clear of the floor when the door is opened. The seal is mounted into a 35mm deep x 15mm wide machined groove and is secured in place with stainless steel end plates. The seal also contains a high-efficiency mechanism that helps to ensure that the door closes properly.
Here are some of the key features of the S8010si Concealed Auto Bottom Seal CA:
- Automatic operation
- Concealed installation
- 35mm deep x 15mm wide machined groove
- Stainless steel end plates
- High-efficiency closing mechanism
The S8010si Concealed Auto Bottom Seal CA is a versatile and effective door bottom seal that is ideal for a variety of applications. It is a good choice for doors that need to be sealed against drafts, dust, and other contaminants. The seal is also easy to install and maintain, making it a good value for the price.
Standard Lengths with Maximum Cut-back sizes
- 380mm seal cuts to 275mm
- 600mm seal cuts to 380mm
- 820mm seal cuts to 600mm
- 920mm seal cuts to 820mm
- 1070mm seal cuts to 920mm
- 1220mm seal cuts to 1070mm
(*Seals can be cut on site for exact dimension).
For orders, please contact us at (08) - 9244 7644. We'll be happy to assist you.
- Silver anodised aluminium with stainless steel end plates, grey silicone gasket.
- (Black silicone gasket also available upon request)
- Fire tested to AS1530 Part 4 in accordance with AS1905 Part 1
- Certifications GVYI.R26629, GVWZ.R26629, GVWZ7.R26629
- Medium temperature smoke leakage tests to AS1530 Part 7 available on proprietary door assemblies
- Conforms with BCA Specification C3.4 smoke sealing requirements
- Acoustically tested in accordance with AS1191, IS0140.3 and ISO10140-2
- Durability tests demonstrating over 1,000,000 open and close cycles