Medium duty, automatic door bottom seal which can be face-fixed to the bottom edge of single action doors. The seals have a spring loaded mechanism which lifts the seal clear of the floor as soon as the door is opened. Pressure against the door jamb on the adjustable strike button operates the seal automatically. It has an architectural ‘curved’ cover plate to conceal fixing points and provide an aesthetic finish.
This seal is face-fixed to the bottom edge of single action
doors. It has an architectural ‘curved’ cover plate to conceal fixing
points and provide an aesthetic finish.
This seal has a brass adjustment button and injection moulded, push-fit nylon end plates plus a high efficiency mechanism to assist with the closing force requirements detailed in AS1428/1 (Design for Access and Mobility).
Maximum Allowable Cut-back sizes:
- 380mm seal cuts to 275mm
- 600mm seal cuts to 380mm
- 820mm seal cuts to 600mm
- 920mm seal cuts to 820mm
- 1070mm seal cuts to 920mm
- 1220mm seal cuts to 1070mm
- Silver anodised aluminium with grey end plates and grey silicone gasket
- Fire tested to AS1530 Part 4 in accordance with AS1905 Part 1
- UL Certifications GVYI.R26629, GVWZ.R26629, GVWZ7.R26629
- Medium temperature smoke leakage approvals to AS1530 Part 7 available on proprietary door assemblies
- Conforms with BCA Specification C3.4 smoke sealing requirements
- Acoustically tested in accordance with AS1191, IS0140.3 and ISO10140-2
- Durability tests demonstrating over 1,000,000 open and closed cycles