The Raven RP10Si is an effective acoustic and smoke door stop frame seal that is quick and easy to install on plain or rebated door frames. It features a multi-fin design for improved noise and energy sealing, and a minimum deflection design for maximum sealing efficiency. The RP10Si can be mitred or butt jointed for a neat finish, and is adjustable by large concealed fixing slots for a precision fit. It has a tamper resistant, rigid PVC cover strip (SE).
The RP10Si can be used on all four sides of the door to form a bulk head seal. It is available in a range of finishes, including satin clear (silver), bronze, or black anodised aluminium (15µm), or can be painted at extra cost. The seal is made from RP310Si black or light grey silicon rubber (SE).
The RP10Si is approved to a range of standards, including UL R37913, Certifire CF5710 ANSI/BHMA A156.22, NCC Spec. F5.5, Approved Document E, BS EN ISO 717.1, NCC Spec. C3.4, AS1530.4 & AS/NZS 1905.1, NZ BC Compliance Doc. C/AS1 6.19.2 & App. C6.1.1, Approved Document B, BS 476 Pt. 20 & 22, FRL & FRR-/240/60 and FD240, AS1530.2, AS1530.7 & BS EN 1634-3, AS6905 & EN 13501-2 “Sa”, “Sm”, NCC Pt. 22.214.171.124 & J3.4, and is a Registered Design.
- Quick and easy to install
- Multi-fin design for improved noise and energy sealing
- Minimum deflection design for maximum sealing efficiency
- Can be mitred or butt jointed for a neat finish
- Adjustable by large concealed fixing slots for a precision fit
- Tamper resistant, rigid PVC cover strip (SE)
- Available in a range of finishes
- Approved to a range of standards
- Door stop frame seal
- Acoustic seal
- Smoke seal
- Energy seal
- Head and jambs of single and double butt hinged doors
- Min/Max Gap: 0mm to 10mm