The Raven RP114 is a retrofit door bottom seal that is designed to salvage non-compliant fire doors where clearances exceed 10mm under fire doors as per AS/NZS 1905.1.
The RP114 is a simple and effective way to improve the fire and smoke-sealing performance of fire doors. It is made from a durable intumescent material that expands when exposed to heat, creating a barrier that prevents the spread of fire and smoke.
The RP114 is easy to install and can be retrofitted to most fire doors without the need to remove the door. It is available in a range of sizes and finishes to match your door and flooring.
- Intumescent fire and smoke seal
- Simple retrofit design
- Easy to install
- Available in a range of sizes and finishes
- Bottom of fire and smoke doors
- Minimum door thickness of 35mm
- For garage doors, use two seals
- Fire AUS/NZ: NCC Spec. C3.4 for fire doors. AS1530.4 & AS/NZS 1905.1. NZ BC Compliance Doc. C/AS1 6.19.2(a) & App. C6.1.1.
- UK/EU: Approved Document B. (Tests above are similar to BS EN 1634-1 & BS 476 Pt. 20 & 22).
- FRL & FRR-/240/60 and FD240.Fire Approved
- Energy NCC Pt. 220.127.116.11 & J3.4.
- RP114 should just clear the floor during door opening and closing.
- To avoid the seal fouling on uneven or sloping surfaces, the finned gasket portion should engage an approved Raven threshold plate. This will enhance the other icon-sealing functions.