The Raven RP12 is a high-quality, durable, and versatile door seal that is designed to limit noise leakage and control dust and air movement. This door seal is made from a woven pile weather strip with unique Quiet-fins for noise protection. It is ideal for sliding doors and can be used in conjunction with a double row of RP2 seals fitted into grooves in the door bottom edge or face mount RP74 to achieve a complete sealing system.
- Woven pile weather strip with Quiet-fins for noise protection
- Ideal for sliding doors
- Limits noise leakage and controls dust and air movement
- Can be used in conjunction with other Raven door seals
- Quick and easy to install
- Reduces noise pollution
- Keeps dust and air out
- Improves energy efficiency
- Easy to install
- The RP12 is available in a variety of sizes to fit most doors.
- The seal is made from a durable polypropylene pile that is resistant to wear and tear.
- The seal is easy to install and maintain.
- The RP12 comes with a 10-year warranty.
Order your Raven RP12 Door Seal today and experience the difference that quality makes!
- Location: Head and jambs of door frames
- Min/Max Gap: 6mm to 8mm (prior to installation)
- Finish: Satin clear (silver), bronze anodised aluminium (15µm) or paint at extra cost
- Fixing: Concealed screw fix. Zinc plated, cross recess head S.T. screws and cover strip supplied. Fixing holes are pre-slotted to allow the seals to be fitted accurately and adjustment to be made for building movement
- Seal: Black polypropylene pile with felt weather fins
- Sizes: Available in stock lengths
- Approvals: Energy NCC Pt. 18.104.22.168 & J3.4