The RP120 Perimeter Seal is a co-extruded PVC acoustic and smoke seal that is discreetly located in the protected corners of rebated timber or steel door and window frames. It is suitable for both new and retrofit applications, and can be used in conjunction with Raven door bottom seals and astragals and threshold plates.
The RP120 Perimeter Seal has the following features:
- Black co-extruded rigid and flexible flame retardant PVC
- Aggressive self adhesive backing tape
- Suitable for new and retrofit applications
- Can be used in conjunction with Raven door bottom seals and astragals and threshold plates
- Meets acoustic and fire approvals in Australia, New Zealand, the UK, and the EU
- UL Cert. GVYI.R37913
- Acoustic AUS/NZ: NCC Spec. F5.5
- UK/EU: Approved Document E. Rated to BS EN ISO 717.1
- Fire AUS/NZ: NCC Spec. C3.4. AS1530.4 & AS/NZS 1905.1. NZ BC Compliance Doc. C/AS1 6.19.2 & App. C6.1.1.
- UK/EU: Approved Document B. (Tests above are similar to BS EN 1634-1 & BS 476 Pt. 20 & 22).
- FRL & FRR-/240/30 and FD240. Fire Approved
- Smoke NCC Spec. C3.4. AS1530.7 & BS EN 1634-3. Meets smoke leakage rates specified in AS6905 & EN 13501-2
- Energy NCC Pt. 22.214.171.124 & J3.4.
- Location: Around rebated frames of single and double butt hinged doors and windows
- Min/Max Gap: 3mm to 5.5mm
- Fixing: Aggressive self adhesive backing tape
- Note: Contact surface must be clean, smooth and if painted, well cured