The Raven RP16Si is a high-performance meeting stile seal that is designed to provide an effective barrier against air, noise, and smoke. It is made from a durable silicon rubber compound that is resistant to weathering and abrasion.
The RP16Si is easy to install and can be used on a variety of door stiles. It is available in a range of finishes, including black, silver, and bronze.
- Durable silicon rubber compound
- Resistant to weathering and abrasion
- Easy to install
- Available in a range of finishes
- Meeting stile seal
- Air seal
- Noise seal
- Smoke seal
- Width: 16mm
- Height: 10mm
- Depth: 6mm
- Air permeability: 0.3 m3/h/m
- Noise reduction: 25dB
- Smoke resistance: 240 minutes
The Raven RP16Si is a high-quality meeting stile seal that is ideal for a variety of applications. It is durable, easy to install, and available in a range of finishes.
Here are some additional details about the Raven RP16Si:
- It is approved to a range of standards, including BS EN 1634-3, AS1530.2, AS1530.7, and EN 13501-2.
- It is a Registered Design.
- It is manufactured in Australia.