The Raven RP26 is a heavy-duty sweep seal that is ideal for use on the bottom of outward-opening doors. It is made from black EPDM and has a satin clear (silver) or bronze anodized aluminum finish. The RP26 can be used on single or double doors, and it has a range of adjustments to accommodate door gaps of 5-20mm. The seal is also fire-rated and insect-proof.
- Heavy-duty construction
- Black EPDM material
- Satin clear or bronze anodized aluminum finish
- Adjustable for door gaps of 5-20mm
- Bottom of outward-opening doors
- Tilt-up doors
- Astragal seals
- Available in stock lengths
- Fire AUS/NZ: NCC Spec. C3.4. AS1530.4 & AS/NZS 1905.1.
- UK/EU: Approved Document B. BS 476 Pt. 20 & 22 (similar to BS EN 1634-1).
- FRL & FRR-/120/30 and FD120.
- Energy NCC Pt. 126.96.36.199 & J3.4.
The RP26 is installed using concealed screw fixings. Zinc plated, cross recess head S.T. screws and cover strip are supplied. Fixing holes are pre-slotted.
The RP26 is a low-maintenance product. It can be cleaned with a mild detergent and water.
The RP26 comes with a 10-year warranty.