The Raven RP29 is a wide, heavy-duty threshold plate with a ribbed profile and integral sill gaskets.
It is ideal for use with pivot hinge doors, and can be used in conjunction with Raven door bottom seals to prevent rain, draughts, noise and smoke infiltration.
The RP29 has been designed to accommodate a concealed screw fix through the door jambs. It is available in satin clear (silver) anodised aluminium finish, and is approved by a number of organizations.
- Wide, heavy-duty threshold plate
- Ribbed profile and integral sill gaskets
- Ideal for use with pivot hinge doors
- Can be used in conjunction with Raven door bottom seals
- Prevents rain, draughts, noise and smoke infiltration
- Concealed screw fix through the door jambs
- Available in satin clear (silver) anodised aluminium finish
- Approved by a number of organizations
- Finish: Satin clear (silver) anodised aluminium (25µm)
- Fixing: Screw fix. Colour matched zinc plated, cross recess head CSK S.T. screws supplied
- Seal: RP404a. Grey flexible PVC
- Sizes: Available in stock lengths
- UL R37913
- ANSI/BHMA A156.21
- Access & Mobility NZ: NZ BC Compliance Doc. D1/AS1 1.3.2. Fire Approved
- UK/EU: Approved Document M.
- Fire AUS/NZ: NCC Spec. C3.4. AS1530.4 & AS/NZS 1905.1. NZ BC Compliance Doc. C/AS1 6.19.2(a) & App. C6.1.1.
- UK/EU: Approved Document B. BS 476 Pt. 20 & 22 (similar to BS EN 1634-1).
- FRL & FRR-/240/30 and FD120.Fire Approved
- Fire Approvedwhen used with a BAL rated door bottom seal in accordance with AS 3959
- Improves weatherproofing, noise reduction and fire safety
- Creates a neat and professional finish
- Easy to install
- Durable and weather-resistant
- Backed by a number of approvals