The Raven RP4T is a heavy-duty sweep seal that is designed to provide an effective barrier against draughts, noise and insect infiltration. It is made from black EPDM and has a satin clear (silver) or bronze anodized aluminium finish. The RP4T can be used on single or double doors, and it has a range of adjustments to accommodate door gaps of 5-20mm. The seal is also fire-rated and insect-proof.
- Heavy-duty construction
- Black EPDM material
- Satin clear or bronze anodized aluminium finish
- Adjustable for door gaps of 5-20mm
- Bottom of doors
- Tilt-up doors
- Astragal seals
- Available in stock lengths
- Fire AUS/NZ: NCC Spec. C3.4. AS1530.4 & AS/NZS 1905.1.
- UK/EU: Approved Document B. BS 476 Pt. 20 & 22 (similar to BS EN 1634-1).
- FRL & FRR-/120/30 and FD120.
- Energy NCC Pt. 220.127.116.11 & J3.4.
The RP4T is installed using concealed screw fixings. Zinc plated, cross recess head S.T. screws and cover strip are supplied. Fixing holes are pre-slotted.
The RP4T is a low-maintenance product. It can be cleaned with a mild detergent and water.
The RP4T comes with a 10-year warranty.
- The RP4T is a popular choice for commercial and residential applications.
- It is a durable and weather-resistant product that can withstand heavy traffic.
- The RP4T is available in a range of finishes to match your door and flooring.
The Raven RP4T door bottom sweep seal offers a number of benefits, including:
- Prevents draughts, noise and insect infiltration
- Improves the appearance of the door
- Available in a range of finishes to match your door and flooring
- Easy to install
- Durable and weather-resistant