The Raven RP77 threshold plate is a heavy-duty, ribbed threshold plate that is designed to provide an effective barrier against rain, draughts, noise and smoke infiltration. It is made from aluminium and has a satin clear (silver) or black anodized finish. The RP77 is suitable for use with most floor pivots.
- Heavy-duty construction
- Ribbed design for improved sealing
- Aluminium construction
- Satin clear or black anodized finish
- Suitable for most floor pivots
- Prevents rain, draughts, noise and smoke infiltration
- Door sills
- Sliding doors
- Fire doors
- 100mm wide x 15mm high
- Available in stock lengths
- NCC D2.15 & D3.3
- NZ BC Compliance Doc. D1/AS1 1.3.2
- UK/EU: Approved Document M
The RP77 can be installed using screws or builders adhesive. Colour matched zinc plated, cross recess head CSK S.T. screws are supplied.
The RP77 is a low-maintenance product. It can be cleaned with a mild detergent and water.
The RP77 comes with a 10-year warranty.
- The RP77 is a popular choice for commercial and residential applications.
- It is a durable and weather-resistant product that can withstand heavy traffic.
- The RP77 is available in a range of finishes to match your door and flooring.